Published on Nov 30, 2017
Wild Woods Gin Cocktail
- 4 oz Gin
- 2 oz Simple Syrup
- 1/2 oz Lime Juice (freshly squeezed)
- Splash of Ginger Beer or Ginger Ale (your choice)
- 2 Rosemary Sprigs (one for garnish and one for smoking)
- Mix all ingredients except Ginger beer/ale.
- Ignite 1 rosemary sprig on top of a heatproof plate, carefully allow it to burn slightly then extinguish flames.
- Immediately invert a glass on the plate covering the rosemary and allow it to smolder.
- Turn the glass over and add a large cube of ice.
- Char another rosemary sprig (slightly) and add it to the glass.
- Pour mixture over the ice cube and top it off with ginger beer or ale.
PURE MIXOLOGY https://www.puremixology.com/
Image courtesy of Pixabay