Published on Jan 13, 2018
- 4 oz Tequila
- 3 oz Grapefruit juice
- 1 oz Lime juice
- 1 oz Simple syrup
- 1 oz Club soda
- Handful Mint leaves
- Lime wedges
- Grapefruit wedges (mix ruby red and white variety)
- Salt for the rim
- In a shaker or a glass pitcher muddle some mint leaves.
- Add the tequila, lime juice, grapefruit juice, and simple syrup.
- Shake or stir to combine.
- Pour over ice into the glasses rimmed with salt.
- Top with club soda and stir to combine.
- Garnish with additional lime, mint and grapefruit slices.
PURE MIXOLOGY https://www.puremixology.com/
Images courtesy of Pixabay