Published on Nov 24, 2017
- 2 oz Whisky Rye
- 1 dash Angostura Bitters
- 2 dashes Peychaud's bitters
- 1 Sugar Cube
- 1/2 tsp Absinthe
- Spring of Thyme or Orange peel for garnish
- Roll around a few drops of absinthe in an old-fashioned glass.
- Add and muddle a sugar cube with a few drops of water.
- Add the rye whiskey, the Peychaud's bitters, the Angostura bitters and stir well.
- Add one large ice cube and garnish with a thyme or orange peel as per your preference.
PURE MIXOLOGY https://www.puremixology.com/
Images courtesy of Jakub Dziubak on Unsplash