Published on May 8th, 2018
In a mason jar or a heavy glass add mint, lime juice, simple syrup and muddle lightly. Don’t overdo it or it will make the mint bitter.
Fill the glass halfway with crushed ice.
Pour the rest of the ingredients over crushed ice and stir.
Garnish with a mint sprig and serve it with a straw. Enjoy!
- 1 oz Tequila
- 1 oz Whiskey Rye (or Bourbon)
- 1/3 oz Lime Juice
- 1/2 oz Simple Syrup
- 1/4 oz Crema de Mezcal
- Add mint, lime juice and simple syrup in a heavy glass and muddle lightly
- Fill the glass half way with crushed ice
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir
- Serve with a sprig of mint