Published on Nov 13, 2017
- 4 Pitted Cherries
- 3 oz Gin
- 4 oz Pimms #1
- 1 oz Luxardo cherry liqueur
- 2 oz Lemon Juice
- 2 oz Simple Syrup
- Mint leaves
- 2 Slices of Cucumber for garnish, plus a couple for muddling
- Coke bottle
- Muddle pitted cherries, mint, cucumber slices and lemon juice in a shaker.
- Add the rest of the ingredients together with ice cubes.
- Shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Add ice cubes and cucumber slices to the tall glass.
- Strain gin-mixture into the glass and top it off with a splash of Coke.
PURE MIXOLOGY https://www.puremixology.com/
Top image on this page are courtesy of Pixabay.