Published on Jan 6, 2018
Black Berry Rum Bramble
- 4 oz Blackcurrant Juice (double that if making a mocktail)
- 2 oz Aged Silver Rum
- 2 oz Spiced Rum
- 1/2 oz Jägermeister
- 1/2 oz Lemon Juice
- 1/4 oz Creme De Cassis (Blackcurrant Liqueur)
- Handful of Blackberries
- Few sprigs of Rosemary
- Muddle some Blackberries along with rosemary sprigs and lemon juice in a shaker.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and shake well.
- Fill the glasses with ice and blackberries.
- Pour the mix through a strainer into the glasses.
- Top it off with rosemary sprig and enjoy!
PURE MIXOLOGY https://www.puremixology.com/